Pedestria

Pedestriapedia - The Official Wiki for PedestriaMC (News Thread)
Started by GameHogPlays

HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia 

The Official Wiki for PedestriaMC

Updates, Info, News, and more

Repository News

Article #6 - 12/15/2020

As I did yesterday, I will be working on some more of the Claiming page, and keep on working on the Commands page. There really is not anything new, but just so all y'all know, the Navi on still needs to be fixed! As always, you can scroll down to see previous articles! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

[WikiLord/Moderator] HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19 · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia 

Thread Updates and Repository Updates

Article #5 - 12/14/2020

It looks like I didn't post on the weekend, you may of thought, and you are correct. I usually take the weekend off of working on any programs and related things, just so you know. Today, I will be working on some more of the Claiming page, and starting work on the Commands page. As always, you can scroll down to see previous articles! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia 

Projected Release Date and News

Article #4 - 12/11/2020

Hello guys and gals of the PedestriaMC Community, [WikiLord/Trainee] GameHogPlays back again, with some news on the wiki! Today, I am still adding information to the page, "Claiming". The navicon, still needs fixing. Also, The Official PedestriaMC Instagram, mentioned me in their post saying, "Coming soon - the Pedestria Network Wiki! The Wiki is due to release on January 19th, 2021 and is being made by @lnbfilms!" Thank you to them for mentioning me and giving me credit! I will update this post with more information throughout the day and as always, you can scroll down to see previous articles! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia 

Article #3 - 12/10/2020

Hello guys and gals of the PedestriaMC Community, [WikiLord/Trainee] GameHogPlays back again, with some news on the wiki! Today, I am adding information to pages, such as Claiming and more! I also updated the style a bit on the homepage, with text alignment and stuff. wiicart added the navicon, which is the thing you see in the images on the browser tabs most of the time. I will update this post with more information throughout the day and as always, you can scroll down to see previous articles! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia

Wiki Repository Updates

Article #2 - 12/09/2020

Welcome back to the Pedestriapedia news thread. We have recently added an MIT License (an open source license). This makes sure we keep our work, and it cannot be copied, even when it is edited by an outside contributor, it is a pretty simple licesne as well. More about that on a later date. We also added issue templates to the Repository, as well as a discussions tab. I will continue to update this post throughout the day, if there is any more updates! Thanks for staying interested!

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

Pedestriapedia 

Article #1 - 12/08/2020

Hello guys and gals of the PedestriaMC Community, [WikiLord/TraineeGameHogPlays here, with an update for the Wiki's projected initial release date. As of the posting of this topic, it is set to be released on January 19, 2021! I really hope you will all enjoy it, and use it! Here are some things you may find on the wiki. There are pages about Survival's Basic and Advanced Gameplay, Quests, and Command Syntax. Also, there are pages similar to that of Survival's, but for WarLands! Things that will not be ready for the initial release, but will be released at a later date, are as follows: community editing, this will be released in the next major update after the initial release. For updates about new releases/the initial release of the wiki, follow this thread! I hope you will all have a great time! Thank you! 

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19 · 3 months ago
HogaticCultist19

HogaticCultist19

Last Seen
22 Jan 2021
Topics

The wiki has been released!

Best Wishes,

HogaticCultist19 · about 1 month ago